Ir al contenido principal

My favourite piece of technology






Technology is present in every area of our lives. Seems to be omnipresent and moves forward quickly. If I had to choose one piece of technology, it could be the cell phone or mobile phone.
Cell phone is a portable telephone that can make and receive calls while people is moving within a telephone service area. There are many designs and shapes of cell phones and every year bring us news and advances.

Since the 70’s this device brings us an essential part of life: long distance communication. Today, the cell phone has amazing features taken from sci-fi movies: real-time video calls, allows us to take pictures in high resolution, record audio, call more than one person at a time, listen to music all day long if you want, check social networks, play games, watch movies and some are even water resistant.

Despite all that, I like simplicity. I use my cell phone several hours per day to check social networks, watch videos and series, call my friends, and send messages.

My cell phone is easy to use, comfortable to carry in my pocket and allows me to do basic things and more. It’s a Motorola Moto e6 plus and I’ve had it since the summer. I know that without it I could lead a normal life, the only thing is that it would limit the communication especially in these times of pandemic.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Sebastian
    It is incredible to think how cell phones have advanced and modernized, I think that is why they become increasingly necessary for our lives, especially in contexts such as today.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Seba!

    It is impressive to see how cell phones have changed over time. What was your first cell phone?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Belen, my very first cell phone was a indestructible Nokia with lantern

      Eliminar
  3. Hello buddy, the dependence we have on cell phones its very big. What is the application you use the most?
    Regards king!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Sebas! the cell phone is also one of my favorite devices! What music application do you have?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Sebi!, the phone is my favorite too!, i think that is amazing that we can give it many uses but, what would you add to your phone to make it 'the best'? or do you think it doesn't need anything else?
    V.M

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I agree with you that cell phones can be our favorite piece of technology. But you don’t think it’s also the biggest problem we’re in?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who am I?

Hello there! My name is Sebastián Rubio Jorquera. I was born on October 26 th , 2000. I live in El Manzano, Las Cabras ( The Apple tree, The Goats ), a small but very homely town in the sixth region.  Insert:  Los Charros de Lumaco - Cómo dejar de amarte My childhood was very nice with my parents, my sister, and my grandparents, but I was too shy until I entered to school. Since I was a little boy (smaller than now) I really like comics, history, and movies. My favourite comic is Watchmen and I like a lot the Star Wars saga. In primary school I had a lot of friends, but for life’s things we split up. Then, in high school I met incredible people who became into my best friends. Every day we had lot of things to do and we really had fun. I remember that we used to sit in the square to talk about life and Fridays we played football.   Also, I had a band with my friends, and we played songs of Latin rock. My favourite bands are The Clash and The Beatle...

Free topic: A Personal Voyage

Hello there This time I didn’t really know what to talk about, so I started thinking about some issues from my childhood. I remember when I was a kid I used to play on my computer and review the famous ‘Encarta’. One day my mom came and gave It to my sister and me a CD.  That CD contained the famous TV series 'Cosmos: A personal Voyage'. The series was produced in 1978 and 1979. Despite that, it had incredible special effects and a great montage. What I admire most about the series are the incredible landscapes and its producer, Carl Sagan.  Music is another highlight: it fits perfectly with each scene and is composed by the famous Greek composer Vangelis.  I remember that with this series I began to be interested in science fiction themes, the universe and to have my first existential doubts.  If you are interested in this type of subject, I invite you to search on youtube: Cosmos. It is really a great program and deserves to be valued...

A photograph you like

                                                      Paperback Writer Hello there, the picture which I most like was taken at Chiswick House in west London, England. The photo was taken by Robert Whittaker on May 1966 and it’s a coloured photograph. In this picture there are four persons and they are wearing mostly a black suit with their musical instruments.  They represent the rock attitude of the 60’s. In this photo you can see that two of them are smoking and with sunglasses. On the left you can see the drummer Ringo Starr with two rings on his right hand and he is sitting in a concrete block. Next to him, you can see George Harrison holding a Gibson SG guitar and in the middle are John Lennon and Paul McCartney sitting in one of the branches of a large tree holding a Epiphone guitar and a Hofner bass guitar, respective...