Ir al contenido principal

Why did you choose this career program?




“Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family […]”

It’s time to talk about big decisions: How do I decided to study Political Science?

When I was a child I said: “I want to be a doctor to take care of my grandparents” but I was so wrong because I've never had abilities for science and maths.  I remember that I watched movies of WW2 and history with my grandfather and since that moment I began to have an interest in history and political facts.

Later, in the school, humanity subjects were my favourites and I really enjoyed the lessons and learned a lot of this. Also, I liked to participate in debates and arguments in the classroom.

I chose the career in a moment of pressure, joy and mixed emotions because I was in the last grade of high school and I really needed to take a decision for my future. I don’t regret because I love the program and the lessons. Teachers are good and my friends are amazing!

Comentarios

  1. That's great Sebastian! I have a question for you Would you have liked to study something else?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Sebastian.
    I still love historically themed films. Which one did you like the most?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi seba!, You were only between medicine (childhood) and political science? or were there more options?
    V.M

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario