Ir al contenido principal

Who am I?


Hello there!

My name is Sebastián Rubio Jorquera. I was born on October 26th, 2000. I live in El Manzano, Las Cabras (The Apple tree, The Goats), a small but very homely town in the sixth region. 


My childhood was very nice with my parents, my sister, and my grandparents, but I was too shy until I entered to school.

Since I was a little boy (smaller than now) I really like comics, history, and movies. My favourite comic is Watchmen and I like a lot the Star Wars saga.
In primary school I had a lot of friends, but for life’s things we split up. Then, in high school I met incredible people who became into my best friends. Every day we had lot of things to do and we really had fun. I remember that we used to sit in the square to talk about life and Fridays we played football.  

Also, I had a band with my friends, and we played songs of Latin rock. My favourite bands are The Clash and The Beatles, but I like cumbia, Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson, Faith No More, Soda Stereo, Los Prisioneros, Virus, G.I.T, Camilo Sesto, Raphael, Sandro, Juan Gabriel, etc. And other genres. On the other side, I had a political phase being president of the student body.

I study political science at Universidad de Chile (University of Chile). I feel so glad because I have learned a lot and met very special friends who make my days happier.

Last but not least, I want to talk about my dog: Sam. He’s very playful and lovely. He’s 6 years old and is part of the family.


That’s all folks!




Sam and me (colorized, 2020) 


Sam and me, again (colorized, 2020) 


Comentarios

  1. Hello my dear friend, those friday meetings and football games were amazing. Don't forget the uncle "Tremendous Dish" jajaj, a very good moments with the boys. Good bye my king, greetings to the family.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! I can see you are a very nice and lovely person. We like the same movie (star wars) and your dog is adorable. I have a question for you... what is your favorite song of soda stereo?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Sebastian, first what a good song i insert in it's blog. your dog is very similar to mine, a question what is your favorite song of los prisioneros?. the mine is "porque los ricos" of the album "pateando piedras", regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello Sebastian, , the watchmen is a very good film, one of the few movies of superheroes i like, i guess someday i buy the comic.
    see you.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My dear friend!, i really like Cómo dejar de amarte, and i really love Juan Gabriel too. U have a interesting musical taste!
    See you King

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oh hello my dear friend, you're so cool! xoxoxoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario